1- 2021 Call for Contributions – Deadline for applications: Monday, 8 March 2021 at 17:00 (Brussels time)
We are seeking applicants from EU member states and contributing third states in the fields of maritime, coast guard, policing, legal reform, human rights, logistics, human resources, information technology, medical, security, and press and public information.
Full job descriptions and requirements are listed in Annex I below.
Locations: Brussels, Mogadishu, Garowe and Hargeisa – please check job descriptions for specific locations.
Applications to be submitted via:
- Seconded candidates from EU Member States: https://goalkeeper.eeas.europa.eu/registrar/.
- Contracted candidates from EU Member States: https://goalkeeper.eeas.europa.eu/registrar/DPA/357/details.do
- Seconded and contracted candidates from Contributing Third States: application form available in Annex III below.
- For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Deadline for applications: Monday, 8 March 2021 at 17:00 (Brussels time)
- Annex 1 – Requirements and Job Description
- Annex 2 – List of recommended security equipment
- Annex 3 – Application form for EUCAP Somalia for seconded candidates from Invited/Contributing Third States
- CPCC Privacy Statement
For more information on working in EU Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) missions, including more details on seconded and contracted positions, please see the EEAS website section here. For a full list of CSDP vacancies please see the CSDP international positions section on the EEAS website.