2-2020 Call for Contributions – Deadline for applications: Tuesday 29 September 2020 at 17:00 (Brussels time).
We are seeking applicants from EU member states and contributing third states for the following vacancies:
- BSE Policy Support Officer (Seconded)
- Analyst / Mission Analytical Capability (Seconded)
- Police Adviser (Seconded)
- Senior Coast Guard Adviser (Seconded)
- Project Manager (Seconded)
- Strategic Maritime Adviser (Seconded)
- Senior Maritime Adviser (Seconded)
- Internal Auditor (Contracted)
- Finance Officer (Contracted)
Full job descriptions and requirements are listed in Annex I below.
Locations: Mogadishu, Garowe and Hargeisa – please check job descriptions for specific locations.
Applications to be submitted via:
- Seconded candidates from EU Member States: https://goalkeeper.eeas.europa.eu/registrar/
- Contracted candidates from EU Member States: https://goalkeeper.eeas.europa.eu/registrar/DPA/357/details.do
- Seconded and contracted candidates from Contributing Third States: application form available in Annex III below.
- For additional information, please refer to: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 29 September 2020 at 17:00 (Brussels time)
- Annex 1 – Requirements and Job Description
- Annex 2 – List of recommended security equipment
- Annex 3 – Application form for EUCAP Somalia for seconded candidates from Invited/Contributing Third States
- CPCC Privacy Statement
For more information on working in EU Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) missions, please see the EEAS website section here. For a full list of CSDP vacancies please see the CSDP international positions section on the EEAS website.