Below is the list of procurement categories relevant to EUCAP Somalia, which may be useful for economic operators who are interested in providing services or supplies:
- Audio and Visual Devices
- Building & Maintenance Services
- Business Professionals & Admin.
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Engineering, Research, Technology
- Food and Beverage
- Fuels, Additives & Lubricants
- Graphic Design
- Healthcare Services
- IT Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Medical Waste Disposal
- Postal, Courier and Mail
- Security, Safety
- Translation and Publishing
- Transportation & Storage
- Travel Management
- Vehicles and Fleet Management
Economic operators interested in submitting unsolicited expressions of interest for any of the above categories are strongly encouraged to do so by utilising the Legal Entity Form and sending it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EUCAP Somalia may contact economic operators who have expressed their interest once Ongoing Business Opportunities become available.
EUCAP Somalia has adopted a new e-tendering system (“In-Tend”), which includes a Suppliers’ Platform: https://procurement.eucap-som.eu/aspx/Home
All future EUCAP Somalia tender opportunities will be published via the In-Tend system.
To ensure that you are able to bid for any future EUCAP Somalia contracts/tenders, you are kindly requested to register:
1. Access the In-Tend system. Click on this link:
2. Log in/Register
In order to log into the In-tend system you will need to register your company details by selecting the “Register” button and in turn follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Add your company details. Once you have accessed your company account, click on “Company Details” on the menu options. A number of options will come up that will allow you to insert (or amend) any of your company details. Please make any insertions/amendments as necessary.
Please be aware that the information under Tabs Company, Address, Categories, Summary, Details, Gender Questionnaire, Contact Details, Business Categories and Documents is mandatory.
4. Register your Business Categories. Please ensure that you click on the “Business Categories” in the menu options and select the business categories that are relevant to your company.
5. Upload your Legal Entity Form under Documents. The respective PRAG template can be downloaded here:
6. Once you have completed your registration, EUCAP Somalia Procurement Section will review your submission and approve.